About the Help Ticket System
Websites start to grow old the same day they are made. Although many clients say they have the ability to update their own websites, very few actually do it. As a result, websites become dated within 2-3 years in terms of system and design. Therefore, “renewing” is necessary.
A website cannot be used to its full potential without updates. In order to keep a website in its best condition, regular updates on content, design & system are indispensable.
The most economical and efficient way to provide regular updates is the Help Ticket service. Within the working hours of each month, we work with our clients on how to update the website and keep it at its best condition.
Our main clients currently using help tickets
You can choose from the following cost /time
|$200/month||2.75 hours(Individual sites only)|
Example: For the help ticket $ 300
- Help ticket $ 300 / month can request up to 4.5 hours of working time.
- It is a contract every 12 months.
- If using for the first time, you can change or cancel the help ticket plan for the first 2 months.
- Changes to the plan of the help ticket can be made when updating every 12 months.
- You can request additional working time.
We will issue a quote from $ 70 to $100 / hour or per project.
The cost depends on the contents of the request.
What is included in the work content of the help ticket:
- Website design, copywriting
- Photo processing
- Production of banner etc.
- Adding and creating web pages
- (only if requested) Analysis report of monthly or quarterly website
- Check and analyze website traffic
- Keyword Research
- Create / Update AdWords (The cost of AdWords is not included)
- Search and purchase copyright-free images / videos (Purchases are separately paid)
- Technical support such as inquiries about how to use the system
- Fixed problem in program
- Response when failure occurs